Monaghan Biosciences and Leaf Resources sign Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
Published: September 28, 2015
- The MOU objective is a bankable feasibility study for a renewable chemical project.
- Project will be based on spent mushroom substrate and will showcase Leaf Resources’ GlycellTM process and Monaghan Biosciences’ enzyme technology.
- Initially a 50/50 joint venture between the parties.
- The aim is to have cellulosic sugars produced and converted to a renewable chemical.
- The project is potentially an important advance in the cellulosic space.